ERIC SARFO

Your County : SPAIN
    Your Nationality : GHANAIAN
    Best Position : LEFT WEIGN
    Current Club : NONE
    Previous Clubs : YOUNG GOLDFIELDS GHANA
    Which Club you want a trials for : BARCERLONA
    Country you live : SPAIN
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : my name is eric sarfo am 17 years of age.i started playing when are was 7yes ,i played for my school team for 4 years in school and i help my school in wining so many trophies in Ghana such as milo inter school tournaments,inter school games,i won so many self trophies such as best player,best midfilder,best discipline player,etc .
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i have the power to play and i have so many times for training,i am a skillful with this i can use to played any roll as a mildfilder and i can played lift full back too.am qick leaning i can do any thing at any time,i also use my time to tranind the once in my country Ghana.GOD as blessed me with good tarlent as player please help me to make my dreams come true
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : everybody in this world his or her terlent God give to .and i hope with all above .i can prove my self if you give the chance in your soccer school and i know you will like me more and more n will be very happy if my application is be granted .i hope with this chance you will know the googd thins in me and promise i will do any thin you ask me to do .please make my dreams come true.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS