FOOTBALL YOUTH TRIAL NOTTINGHAMSHIRE Larone raymond

larone raymond
    Your Nationality : english
    Best Position : striker
    Current Club : none
    Previous Clubs : beacon fc , s.a.s fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : nottingham forest fc
    Country you live : england
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : My football history is pretty successful, as a striker for past clubs I feel that I am ready for a bigger step in football and I think I can go far with Nottingham forest. I played as a team at all my clubs and didn't let anything stop me from attending trainings and game days. As each season passed I progressed as a young footballer determined to progress more to become a professional. My relationship with the manager was always good and we never clashed if there were any problems and as the captain supported my team mates. So my history is pretty good.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My playing ability was always on point as I went on regular jogs and ate healthy, so how ever long I played I never got tired as the opposition was. As the striker and my ability was so good I gave the team what they wanted and produced what the manager wanted me to produce.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : The academy director should give me a trial because I feel that I can produce what strikers do. I will work hard and will never not attend trainings or game days. My playing ability is on top form and feel that I am ready for the next stage. Are you willing to miss out?Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS