FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

SCHOOL FOOTBALL TRIAL PLAYER Reccado

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

SCHOOL FOOTBALL TRIAL PLAYER Reccado

Reccado
    Your County : South Africa
    Your Nationality : South Africa
    Best Position : CDM,,RM,CAM,,RW,ST
    Current Club : Peace Makers (local team)
    Previous Clubs : none
    Which Club you want a trials for : Bidvest Vits, Super Sport and Morokwa Swallows
    Country you live : South Africa
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football about 6 years ago. I did not get much opportunity to play in big tournaments but with the less fortune I helped my self and my team to win local tournaments. I also represented my school couple of times.I played for Peace Makers juniors and got promoted to the senior team. My football opportunities around my place are slim and I don't often get to express my talent. Few assists and goals I've reached playing as a striker and right midfield.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I like dribbling players when I play as a winger and get crosses in the box for my teammates. I have lot of strength and I can be featured as a defending midfield and I've got little experience about the positions I play because I watch top players playing my position.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Football is my passion and I have inspiring players such as Cristiano Ronaldo which motivates me in fulfilling my dream. I don't want to play football for wealthy life. I want to play football because its in my blood and I've got what it takes to make my dream alive.  Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS