TOP GOALSCORER READING TRIALS Rolly Ilunga

Rolly Ilunga

Your Nationality : Congo
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : Sandgate FC
    Previous Clubs : Reaco FC
    Which Club you want a trials for : Reading FC
    Country you live : Hayes,Middlesex,London
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started to like football when I was 4.In 2010 I moved to Reading and I found a team called Reaco FC it only had U8 and U10 at that moment I played for them for 3 years and I was top goalscorer and managers player I was also captain for the team. This year 2013 I moved to Hayes, London and I found a team called Sandgate FC I still play for them and at the moment I'm the top goalscorer but the league is not finished yet.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I'm a striker and I'm fast at running I've got skills I'm right footed and I dribble with my right and left I can pass high and low and I can shot with both foot I've got power in my shot also.I can set up people by through balls and long balls.Im strong I can barge and if someone barges me I won't fall over .
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I'm a good striker I've got the ability to play and I've got good sense of humour. I alway try hard in training and matches I put all my effort in matches and training also every time. Also I should have a trial because I will put all my effort in the trial and I will play my best.    Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS