RONALDO LIKE FREE KICK TAKER PINHEIRO MATTHIAS AFOLABI

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

RONALDO LIKE FREE KICK TAKER PINHEIRO MATTHIAS AFOLABI  

PINHEIRO MATTHIAS AFOLABI
    age 16
    Your County : Nigeria
    Your Nationality : Nigerian
    Best Position : Outside left
    Current Club : Shooting stars spots club feeders (on trial)
    Previous Clubs : Oyo state team
    Which Club you want a trials for : Newcastle united
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I am Pinheiro Matthias, nigerian born with a brazilian background (though i have never left nigeria) born on the 24th of november 1997...started football on the streets as a 5year old among my uncles but started to play in the grassroot football in the year 2011, and in those two years i have played for adeyemi babes, sharpshooters fc and adex fc where i am currently playing the ibadan north league(been exposesed to several senior cometitions due to likeness from my coaches), i was part of the team that qualified my state for the u-17 national youth festival regionals last month which we qualified for the nationals, and i was invited to a trials with the shooting stars sports club feeders(who plays in the nigerian premier league,former african champions league winners) as the youngest player in the squad i hope to sign a contract at the end of the month or the next,so i'll hopefully play in the nigerian national junior league next year I hope this is acceptable as my cv sir because that is all i can provide,i cant send a video because i dont own a camera due to family background, hope to get a reply soon sir on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : As a right footer who plays from the left wing, i am a player with great pace and fast dribble accuracy which helps me to win penalty kicks because i always head for the box 18 and i am a player who is not scared to shoot from any angle outside the box because i have a considerably acurate and slightly powerful shot, and i am also a free kick taker becuase i love to bend the ball.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : As a young fast active and phisically fit footballer and like most footballers from this part of the world who plays great football without adequate training facilities, i believe i will become a even better player with facilities and professional coaches to put me through training sessions and exposure to regular football, and as typical of footballers from Nigeria i can play almost any wing on the field comfortably

.Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS