Abdulkabir Bawa
    Your County : Nigeria
    Your Nationality : Nigerian
    Best Position : attacking midfielder
    Current Club : fountain youths
    Previous Clubs : buruj fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : any available club
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started out as an academy player in buruj before graduating through the ranks,i moved on to fountain youths under15 from where I played a couple of matches and competitions including against the National under15 team,Iam currently playing for under17 and Iam the vice captain of the side
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : Iam a very strong hardworking and dedicated footballer as well as a leader on the pitch,I have visiin,calmness experience for my age and iam greatly talented with lots of potentials,Iam a midfielder who has excellent drimbbling abilities and also a great reader of the game,i know when to attack,when to fefend and when to make a pass
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I am expecting a trial because its quite obvious that football is now a classy bussinness where lads with potentials are groomed to fetch profits in the long run,thats where i come in,I pride myself as a player who can go on to make a name for himself including those who believed in meAdd your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS