Phiaron Mosiwa Beyers

Your County : South Africa
    Your Nationality : South African
    Best Position : Attacking Midfielder
    Current Club : Integrity Stars F.C
    Previous Clubs : Berea F.C, Sixers F.C
    Which Club you want a trials for : Arsenal
    Country you live : South Africa
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : My football history : won the leauge with Integrity Stars (twice), trialed for Wits F.C, got top goalscorer for Integrity Stars and achieved best player of the tournament with Integrity Stars.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My ability as a player is/are very broad and makes me a better player, I can play various positions on the field like : Defensive Midfielder, Collective Striker, and right wing... I am capable of scoring goals and creating them as well, I have a very good sense/style of play seeing that I'm from South Africa I also love encouraging my teammates to do better and to provide positive results.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I've been looking to expose my talents to the world and to many top clubs but couldn't succeed due to the limited resources we have in South Africa... I am very hardworking and will make the best out of any opportunity I can get, I've got a love and a passion for Soccer and I can prove myself at any costAdd your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS