Kamal Osman
    Your County : Somalia
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : DMF
    Current Club : North four united
    Previous Clubs : North four united
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any including abroad
    Country you live : London, England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I was the best in primary school and had the opportunity of getting scouted but terrible incident happened before I was approached. Last year I did win an award and it was for most improved player of the year by my club so I do think I have potential to become something special
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I watch football videos all the time and sometimes take notes as if I am coaching. I like to keep the ball on the floor and add create less tension on the field. I do compare myself to Fernandinho. I am more of a passer than a dribbler but there will be moments where I would be in a position to run with the ball and I am capable to doing skills to beat players
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I'm working really hard to get fit and trying my hardest to become a better player. No, I am not the greatest but practise makes better and I just hope my hard work isn't wasted. It is everyone's dream to become a football player but I am willing to start from the bottom as long as I get to say to my family 'I am a professional football player'Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS