spurgeon mubanga chisulo
    Your County : zambia
    Your Nationality : zambian
    Best Position : centre forward
    Current Club : lewisham borough fc
    Previous Clubs : napsa stars
    Which Club you want a trials for : west ham united
    Country you live : england
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have been playing football since i was a kid. I payed in my school team rhodes park school. I played for football academies like chiparamba, K-stars and napsa stars...i play for lewisham borough fc a semi-pro team. And also zed utd fc a social club team. We will b competing in the africa cup uk tournament in june.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : Iam a striker who has speed ball control and good eye for goal. Iam a team player. I work for the team and believe in pressing from the front to take presure off the midfielders... I like to take on players and use my strength to my advantage..i am right footed but i can shoot with both feet. I can play on either wing and can b a support striker or the main striker..im a versatile forward. Im hardworking determined and a winner..and i never give up.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I believe this year its my time to make it big in football and all i need is an opportunity..my dream is to be a pro footballer. To be the worlds best.. To help my country rise and become a force to reckon with in world football...given the chance i will not let you down...football is my passion and since i was a child iv always wanted to play and i have been working towards the goal.Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS