OFFER TRIALS IN NIGERIA Benjamin chinonso samuel

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Benjamin chinonso samuel
    Your County : Nigeria
    Your Nationality : Nigeria
    Best Position : winger {7)
    Current Club : allstars football club
    Previous Clubs : jubilli united FC/first born assembly fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : Barmiham city,QPR;Hull city,Black Borne rovars
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i have been playing in my school days when i was still in praimary school,and i have won the chiarmans cup in my local govarment in Lagos state in the year 2008 and i have allso won the lagos divisioin two leauge cup in year 2009 i won the best winger in my club jubilli unitedfc in the year 2009/2010 also the best diffender in my first club first born assemlyfc in the year 2008 am also crowned the most inproved player of the year 2012
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am very ficically fit and am 5.4fit tall and i can play as a winger and as a right foot back and central difence why because i can make use of my boot legs and am good in the long balls,when am playing with a very good mildfider who can open the game for me in the wings so i can make use of the ball to do something.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : to see my abillity in the game of football and to show waht i am made up of the spirit of africa and i will like the academy to give me a chance that know body have ever givien me,the trial to showcase my self and i promise to play and brake into the academy team and thanksAdd your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS