FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Peter akor
    Your Nationality : Irish
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : I registering and training with junior reds 
    Previous Clubs : Rivervally rangers
    Which Club you want a trials for : Charlton athletic
    Country you live : London
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I played football in Ireland for all my life till I moved here.I moved here so I could have a good football career.I have scored a lot of goals for my old team and assisted loads.It all started one year where there was a mini league to scout people.A manager watched me play and he liked me.He gave my mam a call and said I would like your son to play for my team end she said ok.From there we were in the highest league and we were always finishing in the top three.Something happened in the third year and we done really bad so the ndsl put us down 2 leagues.We got a new manager and he was great.We had a play off against a team and we won .From there we worked are way right up to the top again.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I'm a striker I score and assist.I use my pace to beat players and tackle when it's needed.I use my strength to hold off players who try to get the ball of me.I score goals with my head aswell.When players can't get the ball off of people I come back to help.I don't talk back to managers or shout back to the other side.After games I shake everyone's hand.That is why I should play for an academy.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : An academy director should give me trial because I'm capable of playing for an academy.When I moved here I was looking for a team as good as my old one.Then when I got a school people were telling me about academy's,they said its one step away of being professional.I think academy players will get along with me well and that's why I should be offered a trial.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS