Last Name: Jeffrey
    City: Ashanti-Kumasi
    State/Prov: Atonsu
    Your Age: 16
    Playing Position: striking
    Current Football Club: Love fc
    Past Football Clubs: Love fc
    Football Club you want a trial for: arsenal fc
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: my history started when i 5yrs old,it was so amazing when i was playing for my primary school football team,I also play for my jhs school team when we won the school competition trophy at my secondary school level we were able to win the trophy we needed most,I still went on play for my team love fc.During all this time i was able to win four trophy for my team 3 for primary,2 at jhs and 4 at my secondary school.please contant me on +233541660466
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: I am a kind of utility player that can play different positions accept defending,I can play from left to right wing,I can also play from the striking which i normally play that in my team.I am a player that can face any challenges during crushial matches.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: The purpose why i need an academy to invite me is for me to shown out my football idea to the trial team and to display out my best football skill.my other main purpose of in need of a trial is to have more football experience like boosting my confident up to a provetional level.my other purpose why i need a trial invitation from other teams is to achive my goal in life.please i would like you to help me with the money am having problem with it.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS