FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Alex Lloyd
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : Left wing
    Current Club : Poulton youth
    Previous Clubs : Liverpool
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any thing in north west
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Is started playing football when i was 2 at a local church in doors did that for about 2 years then joind poulton youth i have been with them for about 5 years now a few years ago i also had trials for liverpool and did that for about 6 mounths i got scouted at a football tornament in Blackpool playing for poulton youth i have played on the left for about 4 years but in the last years due to splitting into two teams i have been getting trained to play as the strong central figure and to lead the team
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : Im big and strong and am left footed im fast that is one of my strong points and iv been told i can pick a pass im my team i take corners i am ok at shooting but this is one thing my dad is trying to work on with me o and i am ok with my right foot as well
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : because i do beleave under the right gidance and at the age i am at that i can proggres to because a worth will player dont get me wrong i dont think im a messi or ronaldo but i am a player that does the easy stuff well and keeps it simple more like a gerrard or lampard stong determind not affrad of getting hurt

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS