FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

stephen aliogo
    Your Nationality : african
    Best Position : left wing
    Current Club : total football academy
    Previous Clubs : pesa and afc islington and camden
    Which Club you want a trials for : tottenham
    Country you live : united kingdom
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have been playing football since year 2 and it has been my passion I want to improve as a player and hopefully go on to professional football also I have played for two teams pesa and afc and I play for my school team too now I have improved a lot and play for TFA so please if you could help me achieve in football i will be very grateful.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I have played in many positions started off a goalie the a defender then to center midfield then now I play left wing I have trained so much everyday I do and i have very fast feet and I am very determined. I am fast on and off the ball and I do pass and shoot in the sight of goal I can when the ball and can defend properly I also have a very good touch on the ball and can release the ball and perform many techniques in football such as push pass and curl.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : An academy director should please give me a trial because I love football and I have trained all my life I have really never had a trial and I am working hard also I am trying my best to improve everywhere my behavior test results myself as a player and more I am willing to beg for trials if I have to please help me and train me to become a better player. Thank you

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS