claudio filipe ribeiro goncalves
    Your County : Portugal
    Your Nationality : Portuguese
    Best Position : number 10
    Current Club : zambujeiro , estoril ac . urd tires 
    Previous Clubs : Bethanal green
    Which Club you want a trials for : brighton
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started to play football a little bit late when I was 14 years old but since I started I always saw that I could go far because every time a played, a lot of persons said that I should play for a big club and because I always gave my best and I still doing that because I love football.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I'm a player who has a good long and short pass Technic and I'm very skillful. I love when I've the responsibility to make the team play and I'm those type of players who prefer to do an assistant than score a goal.Also I can play in every forward position. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : In my opinion because I do think that I got a lot of talent and because i never had a big opportunity to prove how much good I am..I really just need an opportunity because i know that im not going to disappointing nobody, and more important of that, because I got a big passion for football and because i want to do something for my family.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS