FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

haaris usman
    Your Nationality : british
    Best Position : central midfielder / striker
    Current Club : bealonians
    Previous Clubs : football first academy
    Which Club you want a trials for : leyton orient

Country you live : uk
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have been playing football since I was 5.i have a passion for the sport and would like to develop my skills. I currently play for bealonians under 10s and have been with them for a year. I wish to join and sign for a academy to progress in the sport with the professional coaching, help and advice. 

Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I believe that I am strong a footballer that has a lot of potential with the correct coaching and advice. I enjoy playing an attacking role on the pitch but I am always up for a challenge and do not mind defending at all. I can adapt to play anywhere on the pitch even though I feel I am a better attacking player.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : A academy director should give me a trail as I am a dedicated and passionate footballer that is ready for the next big step for the better. I enjoy overcoming challenges and I am also hungry for success. Lastly I love the sport as I feel it is apart of me and my life and I feel without it I would be lost.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS