morteza
    Your County : iran
    Your Nationality : iranian
    Best Position : forward
    Current Club : tehran liga
    Previous Clubs : tehran liga
    Which Club you want a trials for : fc barcelona
    Country you live : iran
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Playing at Artam Team, Teheran League (ASIAVISION):: 13-2012 Playing at Abi Poushan Team Which has a Football School too,:12-2008 2008: Playing at School teams while studying, 2005-2008: Study and Individual Training, 2003-4: Play in Etihad Teenagers team of Jahrom, 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : Next,I am a 21 year-old football player in Iran. Here, I play in Teheran League but I really want to find more opportunities in order to progress in Football. Traveling to United Arab Emirates to participate in clubs` tests is possible for me;the point is that I do not know the right place and time of this process. My performance has such a high quality that persuades somehow every coach to accept me. Hereby I demand you to help me to reach on a high-quality in this sport and find an appropriate club. In the case of being needed, the taken film of my performance could be offered submitting you. Hope to hear more from you,soon. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I offer telling you that I am able to prove my abilities. My teammates call me Ronaldinho;to be perfectly honest with you I think that I am deserve to be called. I am ready to offer sending you the freestyle movie of my skills two years ago. My Body preparation is highly better than then. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS