BRITISH GOALKEPER UK, HAMPSHIRE, SEEKS TRIALS, EUROPE, BRANDON BUTT,

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Brandon Butt
    Your County : United Kingdom
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Goalkeeper
    Current Club : Fareham Town Fc
    Previous Clubs : jubilee 77
    Which Club you want a trials for : Chelsea, Bournmouth, Reading, luton, brighton, southampton, portsmouth
    Country you live : Hampshire
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : won 4 league tittles, 3 players player, 2 managers player award. have expirience in semi professional football with playing at fareham town fc. i have always been commited to a club i have played for with turning up to training/match days on time. i have always been the type of player to reach goals.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i have a big kick (drop/ground), i am commited to a decision, good reflexes, good communication, good handeling with good sportsman shipe. i am a good motivator to my team mates as well with motivating them never to drop their heads and get stronger and better as the game goes on.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i should be able to have a oppertunity with a club because i beleive i can play at a bigger level than i am already playing in. i am 6 ft 3 and weigh 13 stone. i am known as a fitness freak as well with going on very long jobs and contracted with a gym. i am always open to critism which i can take away and learn from and become alot better with in my performances. also my loyalty and commitment to my team is a %100 record. i am a fun outgoing person who likes to have a laugh and fit into a team straight away with being very confident with in myself.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS