> City: Accra
    > State/Prov: Dansoman
    > Country: Ghana
    > Your Age: 18 years
    > Playing Position: Both attacking and defensive midfield
    > Current Football Club: Accra angel soccer academy
    > Past Football Clubs: Mistica royals
    > Football Club you want a trial for: Arsenal
    > Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I started playing when i was seven years old. I was then a defender when i was young but due to the pose i have against every match that let the coach push me to midfield. I have been in the academy for quiet a long time due to the death of my father. I played the academy for six years and i was loaned to a team that was going to play a caulified match to another stage,we won that match and another team saw the potentials in me and bought my card from the academy. The team collapsed after two years of play, the coach brought back my card to the academy and that is why am still there.
    > Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: Am a defensive midfielder with alot of strenght and stamina. I normally support the attack when we need a vital win,my tactical ability of play, my agility, my body balance determine the sought of player i will be. My jump is fantastic,my shot ability and my passing accuracy will determine my future. 
    > Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: As a footballer, your aim is to play in a top flirt, but to show my certificate and awards to the manager he will see that i have the potential. I have no one helping me except my mother so anytime i play i play with vigilant and seriouseness. My posture on the field of play tells you who i am. So i will be greatful when given this opportunity to trial myself in your country.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS