Last Name: Shafiq
    City: Bradford
    State/Prov: West Yorkshire
    Your Age: 
    Playing Position: Midfield
    Current Football Club: Team Alpha United
    Past Football Clubs: Bradford tigers fc
    Football Club you want a trial for: Bradford City AFC
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I've been playing football ever since I was young, playing on the streets with my friends whenever I had the chance. As I got older and went to high school I began to play for my school team. I've played every game for my school team through my whole high school time, I've been playing most prominently in a midfield position. Although on some occasions i have played as a winger and holding midfielder and even more of a playmaker position. I've been able to do a job well in all of the positions.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: I am able to play in every position except for goalkeeper as I have a very good understanding and reading of the game. I can balance my game between attacking and defensive duties therefore I am suited to a midfield role. I am a leader on the pitch and can motivate the rest of the team. I don't often lose the ball as I base my game on controlling possession, movement and passing. I can pass long distances and also short passing, also defence cutting passes too. I'm also very confident in have shots at goal from long distances.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: I should be given a football trial because I am very determined to go all the way and I can also learn quick. I know it is tough to make it as a footballer but I am willing to put in the hard work in matches,training and outside of football.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS