CAMERON MURRAY LEEDS UTD AND SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL TRIALS
Hi Tony hope all is well?
I have sent my details through the links you sent me many thanks, do you have a contact number for yourself so I could contact you further regarding more information. My Cv is below I have been playing out in spain at a professional academy level working and getting good references of some very good coaches and professional people with in the game. it would be great if you could get back to me. many thanks.
Name: Cameron Murray
Date of Birth: 21/03/1995
Secondary School: Brighouse High School
Contact information: CONTACT TONY DIRECT
Email address; cONTACT TONYS SOCCER SCHOOL
Bobby Davison former professional and manager of England u-19: 07534748422
Mark Lillis former professional and manager: 07980684420
Antonio Gomez current European elite fitness coach worked at first teams of Liverpool Sunderland etc.:
Ian Wright (My mentor whilst with V.S.I)
Shaun Wright-Phillips Player of QPR (mentor whilst with V.S.I)-
Mark Hughes manager Of QPR (mentor whilst with V.S.I)-
Stephen Warnock Player of Aston Villa Fc (mentor whilst with V.S.I)
Duncan Ferguson (scouted me for V.S.I)
Peter Russell: 07950720212 previous VSI Head Manager
Do not hesitate to contact any of these people for references on myself. CAMERON MURRAY LEEDS UTD AND SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL TRIALS
Antonio Gomez current fitness coach of Cartagena fc , formerly of Liverpool, Sunderland, and Ipswich first teams:
"Having known and worked with Cameron Murray for 5 months, I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him to any club interested in young and good technical players. Cameron's professional and refreshing attitude, on the pitch and outside the pitch, and his desire to improve in any of the conditioning levels should be his best presentation letter." All the best my friend.
Fitness Coach VisPro Institute 2011.
Phone number Contact Tonys Soccer School directly about this player
• Leeds united Fc 6-9 years old
• Bradford City Fc 10-15 years old
• Scotland FA international u-15 squad with Ross Mathie. http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=1848&newsID=5761 the Link to show for Scotland.
• VisionPro Sports Institute Ltd
I was Selected and Went to Arizon with Bradford City FC to play in the annual fort lowell shootout, which we won.
I was selected and went to South Africa with My School to play in the annual tournament against affican teams.
• I joined Leeds United FC from a very young age after impressing many scouts, I signed for Leeds united where I was still able to play for my local junior team where I was then asked to join Manchester United on trial however due to being signed at Leeds United I was unable to attend.
• After Bradford I was then scouted a few weeks later by former Newcastle United Fc and Everton Fc footballer Duncan Ferguson Where I was asked to trial for V.S.I. a current upcoming football project.
• I had to go through two trials one in England (keele) then the final one in Spain (la Manga) where I was successful and therefore I gained a scholarship with V.S.I after catching the eye of Bobby Davison and Ian Wright Former Professional Footballer of Arsenal Fc.
• Therefore after gaining the Scholarship I moved to Spain in September 2011 at the age of 16 on my own under the management of Bobby Davison former England U-21 Manager and former Professional Player and Mark Lillis former professional footballer of Manchester City Fc. Here playing against teams such as Hercules FC, Murcia Fc, and Cartagena etc. u-19 teams at the age of 16.
• Here I worked with Antonio Gomez current elite fitness coach with the first team of Cartagena Fc and formerly of Liverpool FC first team, Sunderland Fc first team and Ipswich town Fc First team. Who believes I’m as good as any premier league standard academy player he has seen. Here under Antonio as a team we did the yo-yo test where I achieved the highest score on the YO-YO test of 19.6.
• Whilst out in La Manga Spain with V.S.I Ian wright, Stephen Warnock, Mark Hughes and Shaun Wright Philips as mentors of V.S.I came to watch the team games and trainings to watch and to give us advice, I gained a lot of advice and experience from this.
• However V.S.I has now after Christmas 2012 moved out to Portugal due to reasons unknown.
• When I returned under the new set up unaware of many changes, Bobby and Mark had left V.S.I since this, things haven’t worked out. Due to in training I fractured my Clavicle in February 2012.
• After full recovery of the injury this only left me with 2 weeks of my contract left under new coaching staff. Where I was assessed before even returning back to full fitness of playing so they decided not to renew my contract. They could not really give much reason as to why the release as the new coach did not have much time to see me play.
• Returned back to England on the 19/05/2012 in search of a new club. Therefore I Feel by trying to get an Agent and my details out there this would help me a lot to try get back in to professional team anywhere I can, also my aim is to try move to Spain to get trials at Spanish clubs due from many coaches e.g. Bobby Davison and Antonio Gomez that my style of football is very much suited to that of Spain and that I should contact all the Spanish teams to try arrange trials as I have all the ability technically as good as any player out there it’s just getting into the right club. I have also had Espanyol interested and other agents so please could you get back to me. Therefore I have contacted yourself about how to get on to the Barcelona/Villarreal Trials if possible so it would be great if I could contact you further, many thanks also it attachments is my CV with a reference form Mark Hughes Current Manager of QPR and Antonio Gomez.
To express an interest in offering CAMERON MURRAY LEEDS UTD AND SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL
trials please contact Tonys Soccer School directly.