FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

HALIFAX TOWN FC JORDAN HINES ATTACKER

Full Name : Andy Ali Apply Here for Football Trials players desperately needed
    Full Name : jordan james hines
    Date of Birth : 25/11/1992
    Your Nationality : english
    Best Position : center forward/attacking mid
    Current Club : halifax town
    Previous Clubs : LEEDS UNITED, YORK CITY, BRADFORD CITY, SHEFFIELD UNITED
    Which Club you want a trials for : any club in the football leauge, championship, league 1, league 2
    Your County : west yorkshire
    Country you live : leeds,

Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : i first started playing football from the day i could walk footballs been my life. i first started playing for yorkshire amertures wen i was 8 years old i played for them untill i was 15 i was on trial at leeds united but at the same time was on trial for bradford city, then i was signed at bradford city as they offered me a contract so i took the oppotunity to play for them, i was at bradford for 1 year then moved on to york city i was with them for a number of months but the chairman only signed his 2 nephews. i then moved on to pro vision acadamey wich they put a team together to play accadameys. i then was scouted for sheffield united i was there a couple of years then i took a year out due to family issues i then was at halifax town last season i played defenisive mid for the first part of the season then after christmas i played center forward and scored 13 goals in 10 games. at the moment i am not playing for halifax due to they stoped paying all the players and have not been comunicating with me.

Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i would say my playing abbility is a very high standerd. i would say i am a powerfull consistant forward with an eye for goal that could easaly get 20 goals plus a season, im not a greedy player if i see a chance for another player that is in a better position i would relese the ball to them but as a center forward i love to score goals, my work rate is at a good standerd i will never give up on a loose ball i always give 100% in games and will never let a manager down.

Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i think a should be given a trial because i am a very unique player i am stocky and quick across the pitch im a consistant goal scorrer who loves to score goals, i think i would be a great aspect at a club as i have a lot to offer with my tallent, i think taking a chance with me will pay of in s big way as i wont let the manager down at any club i would play for, i am a big thret on the pitch due to my size and stature i have a very big physical presance.

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS