Your Nationality : Nigeria
    Best Position : Right Midfielder
    Current Club : Sporting Mirren F/C
    Previous Clubs : Mighty Victory
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any Club from all over Europe or Asia
    Your County : Nigeria
    Country you live : Nigeria

Apply for >> Football Trials players desperately needed

Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : anthony peter is my name ? i am from Nigeria but correctly playing in Ghana, i have an experiences in second division and also in first division , i have exposed in so many other country but recently have no team . my vision and mission is to play in Europe or any other country apart from Africa..

Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : A very good player with nice move to the game, good ball control, good marking ability, good dribbling. He played in the midfielder role and he has a very good stamina.He is ready for trials any time, for any team who want to see him. If the team can cover the costs of the trip, it is better.

Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : because i ma Good player and i believe my self that i can make a trials any where i go ..i have been to Ghana and i have make the team and i ma back to Nigeria , so this is why i am requesting for it ..and your support so that i can also become a great player and make my dream come through,

ASIA, EUROPE FOOTBALL TRIAL ANTHONY PETER FROM NIGERIA

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS