Nguvi Rukoro
    Your County : Namibia
    Your Nationality : Namibian
    Best Position : Defender
    Current Club : St.Georges
    Previous Clubs : Skw, Ramblers
    Which Club you want a trials for : Aston Villa
    Country you live : Namibia
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I am a 16 year old boy from Namibia and i currently play for my school, i used to play for two local clubs here, ramblers fc and skw fc from under11 to under13 and then i stopped and only played for my school due to school work i could not continue with club soccer. Earlier this year i had the chance to play for the National team under17 but i got injured and had to sit out for 3 weeks . I was chosen to represent my school in a soccer game and only the best soccer players in the school were chosen and i was one of them.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am quit fast and i am good in the air, i have a powerful right foot and i play central defence, I'm good at tackling and i know how to tackle properly. I'm also quit good at playing attacking midfield because i supply strikers with brilliant balls and i shoot from long distances.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : An Academy Director should give me a trial because i would like to prove to them I'm capable of becoming a professional soccer player, and so i can go learn new techniques that they can offer me. They should give me a trial because i am ready on taking my soccer to a professional level.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS