Abdul Rehman
    Your County : Pakistan
    Your Nationality : Pakistani
    Best Position : CF
    Current Club : MTFC
    Previous Clubs : Fame FC
    Which Club you want a trials for : any professional club
    Country you live : Saudi Arabia
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have been living in Saudi Arabia for 18 years and have played for various non professional clubs and had a huge passion for the game since my childhood. I have got attention and praise from everyone and everyone has suggested to go out on a trial for a professional club
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I have played almost every game up till now as a center forward and have scored goals in almost every match. Although I have also played as a LW which gives me an opportunity to be more involved in the game and assist a few goals while also trying to shoot some shots from outside the box
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I have always been asked by everyone to contact a professional club for scouts but due to lack of opportunity in my country I have not been able to show my talents to professional scouts. I am quiet confident about my ability as a footballer that would please any directorAdd your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS