FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

HISPANIC DEFENDER, TRIALS EUROPE, COUNTY UNITED STATES, JOHN GABRIEL JASMER JR,

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

JOHN GABRIEL JASMER JR.
    Your Nationality : HISPANIC
    Best Position : DEFENDER
    Current Club : TBD
    Previous Clubs : NIKE IMPACT, CLARKSVILLE KAOS, ROYALS FC, CHIVAS ITRUBIDE
    Which Club you want a trials for : ANY OPPURTUNITY THAT PRESENTS IT'S SELF, ALL ARE WELCOMED.
    Country you live : UNITED STATES
    Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : Played football since I was 6 years old. Have played competive travel ball since I was 8 years old. Have competed in ODP, State Championships, National Soccer Camps, and will be attending the West Ham I.D. Camp. Currently playing H.S. School Soccer starting on Varsity as a true Freshmen. Excel at any oppurtunity I'am given and alway bring that competiveness fire and heart to compete and contribute to wininning.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : Strong player that excels at Defender. I also can play Midfield, Forward at any spot on the field. Train 6 days a week and weight train and do speed and agility training 6 days a week with a private soccer trainer. I feel I can play with the best of them and love when presented the oppurtunity to shut someone down in a game. I am fluid in the hips, excel on the attack and excellent at reading the play on the field. Can not only play defense but am excellent on the attack and give and go's and playing the ball to players. Also excellent at set pieces kicking the corner kick.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I come with a military family background of someone who is smart, discplined and can contribute immediately. I'am a fast learner and come with heart and integrity and the love of the game. I'am an excellent student in the classroom as an honor student and come with a team first mindset to contribute and win. I'am about unity and values that I believe are instrumental in soccer and society on and off the field.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS