youssef rashid
    Your County : syria
    Your Nationality : syrian
    Best Position : attacking midfilder 
    Current Club : none
    Previous Clubs : jihad fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : pro club academy 
    Country you live : uk
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i have played football since i was 9 years old played for many first class team in syria such as jihad and karama and i have won best player in my city cup and best younf player ,my start was with jihad youth team which was playing for first league and then moved to the first team and won alot of cups and score golas with them ans when i became 16 i moved to karama 2seond team 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i have strong body , which i have been keeping my body fit by going gym and making strong and i am 182 cm and my coaches was calling me unique guy bevause of my passes and i do freekicks and have strong shot and nice fitness can keep playing 90min , i have good use of my head which i used to score some golas with it , and i can play as central midifiler and cb sometimes
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i think they should accept me because i think i am good player and need some good academy to develop my skills and became stronger and fulfil my dream to become pro player ,and give my best to the team which will open their hand for me and i would not disappoint them . hope to get trial soon

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS