Hugh Masuku
    Your County : South Yorkshire
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Goalkeeper
    Current Club : None
    Previous Clubs : Adwick Park Rangers
    Which Club you want a trials for : Man Utd
    Country you live : United Kingdom
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I never used to be a goalkeeper but a defender and one day i decide to go play as a goalkeeper amazingly i was good. The next a day friend suggested i should play in net and as i continued to play in that position i got better and better. Later on my friend took me to his teams training ground and straight after that i was filling in a form to play for the and i thoroughly enjoyed playing for them. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : When i joined Adwick Park Rangers that's when i started to show my real potential and match by match i would perform better and i learnt a lot . Also in my first 6 games i was man of the match twice and i saved 3 penalties.The thing about me is that i always give it my all and i know i can be better.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : The reason why i know that i should get a trial is because its been something that's been going through my mind for quite sometime and its been hard for me to find trials near my city. And playing for my favorite team would be a dream come true and i will make sure that i give it 100% in my trial.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS