FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Tiago Dias
    Your Nationality : Portuguese
    Best Position : Centre forward, Right wing, Left wing
    Current Club : Eye
    Previous Clubs : Phoenix, Netherton
    Which Club you want a trials for : Arsenal
    Country you live : United Kingdom
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have been playing football since the age of 3. I have always had a passion for football ever since a young age and that hasnt stopped since. Everything I do involves football, my breaks during school time and after school. I play for my school football team as well as having an additional after school club called eye which is in division 1. I have played before for tournaments in Portugal in which my team was in the top 5 and my very proudly my coach tells me he wouldnt of been able to do it without me. I have also played for a team named Phoenix in which we reached the semi finals but unfortunately lost. The last few months i have been getting calls from local teams in the area which gave me the confidence to apply.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : For my age I have the ability to go for the ball. Most of the kids my age are sometimes afraid of the opposition but I know I have the confidence to do right. I'm good at attacking and I have an amazing speed as well as stamina. I'm good with headers as well as having the skills to curve the ball and score free kicks. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I always make sure that I performe 100% when playing football and my passion just makes it better. Once im on the pitch i dont concentrate on anything else expect the ball and getting it accross into the net. I know I would be able to support the team well. I have good stamina and can run for the whole 90 minutes of a match.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS