Luqman Ibrahim
    Your County : Hammersmith and fulham
    Your Nationality : Somali
    Best Position : Right back
    Current Club : One Brotherhood FC
    Previous Clubs : Al-Ansar FC
    Which Club you want a trials for : QPR
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing for 11 aside teams when I was 8 and since then ive played for 4 teams. My strongest positions are center back and right back but I have played defensive midfield for my last club. I Joined my last team last year and have started all most every game. I would say that I have always had good relationships with my team mates and coaches. I have also captained my previous team in west end league and also in some tournaments.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : As a right footed player I am comfortable taking shots, passing and crossing with my left foot. My stamina and speed are my major abilities. Lately I have been concentrating on my mental ability even though my last coach praised me for my mental ability, understanding the game and thinking ahead. My heading and tackling abilities are also great and I am always training to improve them. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I am a very self motivated and dedicated player who is always looking to improve his game in every way. I will put in 110% in every thing i do. I'm constantly training and trying to improve my game. I know that if given the chance I can be a crucial part of a strong team. I think I have been unlucky so far and to get a chance for a trial would mean the world to me. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS