Last Name: Sheen
    City: Worcestershire
    State/Prov: West Midlands
    Your Age: 
    Playing Position: ST/CF
    Current Football Club: WCT Raiders Pumas
    Past Football Club: Droitwich Spa Foxes, Westbury Celtic, Ombersley Town
    Football Club You Want Trial For: Aston Villa
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I started football at the age of 7 and played locally for my first team Westbury Celtic,I was a regular starter for the team and top goal scorer in my first season, I loved playing for Westbury Celtic and did do for many years but I decided to take a step up and join a higher league with the team Droitwich Spa Foxes at the age of 12, it was a very good team and they were very friendly and supporting towards me which only brought me more confidence throughout my game, I looked further on for a better and more skillful and more developed club to help me proceed in my football which are called WCT Raiders Pumas, now my current club.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: Im a striker who likes to hold the ball up and play on other teammates, Im quite fast and quick on my feet, i have a good heading ability helping that im 5'11, I have good overall body strength and a fierce left foot, Im a team player and always looking to improve either being fitness or skill.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: Because since an early age i have always wanted to follow the role models that i always watched on tv especially Cristiano Ronaldo and suceed my dream of becoming a footballer, I have a strong passion for the game and a determined mindset on playing football and will try my hardest to achieve my dream

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS