TRIALS WEST BROM, ENGLISH LEEDS, RIGHT MIDFIELD, ANTHONY ANDERSON,

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

anthony anderson
    Your County : leeds, england
    Your Nationality : english
    Best Position : strike, right midfield 
    Current Club : farsley celtic colts
    Previous Clubs : hunslet boys club
    Which Club you want a trials for : west bromwich albion, or any others available
    Country you live : england
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I first started my career in football at the age of 4 I am now 16 playing for Farsley Celtic colts I am currently playing in division 1 of the garforth league. I have also been scouted for Leeds united at the age of 9 but unfortunately i got released after one year. I think I have the ability to be better than any other player and I have played for hunslet boys club as well but that was when I first started football I think I have great talent to bring to a higher standard club. I have played for south Leeds saints throughout my career and I have had trails for Leeds city boys but unfortunately didn’t get it.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a strong player very vocal and I am willing to bust a gut on the pitch for my team mates, I have a really good vision on and of the ball I am fit enough to play for 90 minutes I play a really high standard of football and would like to ge tthe chance to proveme self at an academy level.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think that I deserve to get scouted or given a chance to be able to go to trials because I will try my hardest and not fail and let you down. I will work at my highest standard of football and you will not be disappointed with my ability to play football.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS