Last Name: Jacoba
    City: Johannesburg
    State/Prov: Guateng
    Your Age: 20
    Playing Position: center forward
    Current Football Club: FC Ennerdale
    Past Football Clubs: Tellcom Dream Stars
    Football Club you want a trial for: Arsenal
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I started playing soccer at a very young age 7 and I'm 20 turning 21 in April 12..i never played for academy course I never had the opportunity to join..I'm really happy to have this opportunity to play for a good team..it will really be a dream come true to play for Arsenal.please answer my prayers
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: I'm a striker love scoring goals and a team player.and I'm a player that fights for the ball or for the team.love creating opportunities and I'm a player that loves winning not for my self but for the team as well.and I like assisting other players as well..i hope everything goes well.and please answer my prayers.Thanks.Alvino Jacobs
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: I never had an opportunity to play for a academy..and I think this is it.the time to play for the greatest academy in the world..i have the ability to work hard and fast..love training and I like putting in 100% in every training sessions..i will really appreciate it to join you guys..this will really be a dream come true.i hope everything goes well.Thanks

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS