Mohammad Yaqoob 
    Your County : Abu Dhabi
    Your Nationality : Pakistan
    Best Position : Right back , Left back , Right Mid , Left Mid
    Current Club : Al Ethihad Sports Acedemy
    Previous Clubs : Personal Team
    Which Club you want a trials for : ANY
    Country you live : United Arab Emirates
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have played in Al Ain Club but I got no History Records available in the Club since I was playing in a trial. And I played in Personal teams with good records of our team The First team I have played was named as Rooh AlSoqoor. I got the title of best defender in this team .I have an Experience of 4 years in the game Football. Currently I am Playing in Al Ethihad Sports Acedemy Located in Abu Dhabi, UAE. It's been almost 1 and half year I'm in this Acedemy
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I Can Play as a defender as well as mid-player. My current position is left back and I can also Play Right back as well as Left and Right Mid-field. I have the ability to play with both the foots. I can juggle with the ball and I have the strength to dribble and tactics. I got a athletic body and have a good speed and stamina and energetic 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because I have the ability to take a Professional Players Position. I can Play well. I have a Good tactic ability as well as dribbling strength. I am energetic and stamina full. I do have the ability to play well. I know juggling, dribbling and a good defender. I can make you sure I wont let you complaint About me in any Game. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS