FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Jamie Phillips
    Your Nationality : Welsh
    Best Position : Attacker
    Current Club : Penyfan United
    Previous Clubs : Cardiff City Development
    Which Club you want a trials for : Swansea City, Newport County
    Country you live : Wales
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I've been playing football since I was 6 years old,2 years ago i scored 49 goals in one season, which was the highest goal count in the carmarthenshire league u13, then last year i scored 27 goals and so far in this season i have played 11 games and scored 18 goals so far. when i was playing u14 i got scouted by Cardiff City, the coach from Cardiff City said i was a great little player and an exciting prospect, i played a few games but unfortuantly i had to stop playing due to growing pains in my right knee which now i have fully recovered from. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : After playing the following positions: Striker, centre foward, left midfield and right midfield i would say striker is my preferred position as i can show my playing ability to the teams advantage, i would like to think im a team player and not someone who hogs the ball and sets other players up
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : If i was lucky enough to be allowed to have a trial i would show my commitment to that trial and try my hardest to get spot in the club. i find that i have the playing ability to have a oppurtunity to have a trial and i would try my hardest to not let down the Academy Director

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS