Last Name: Brookshaw
    City: Crewe
    State/Prov: Cheshire
    Your Age: 16
    Playing Position: Attacking midfield
    Current Football Club: Non
    Past Football Clubs: Cheshire blades
    Football Club you want a trial for: Crewe Alexandra
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I played in school football teams all levels since infants to year 11 with good success I have also played Sunday legue football for the last 5 year for Cheshire blades where I have been leading goal scorer for 2 of the seasons and the highest assists for 2 seasons aswell. I am a avid football fan and watched as many games as I possible can to help me with my learning and development of the beautiful game I have also gone back to my previous junior school where I have assisted my former teachers in the training and development of kid that are younger than me.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: I have good playing ability I read the game  reasonably well I have a good engine and describe my self as a box to box player one of my biggest strengths are passing and distribution. I also have the ability to play in most  positions. I am good at taking corner kicks.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: Because I am hard working I listen to what I have been told to do and I am a team player and I never give up. I have a good team ethic and lift team morale when it is low. I am also highly motivated. Been a footballer has been my life's dream and I am prepared to work for it.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS