FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

: Benjamin Vaughan
    Your County : West Midlands
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Goalkeeper
    Current Club : C.F. Platges de Calvia, SPAIN
    Previous Clubs : C.F Son Caliu, C.D. CIDE, A.D. Penya Arrabal, SPAIN
    Which Club you want a trials for : Coventry City,Birmingham City, West Bromwich Albion, Aston Villa 
    Country you live : ENGLAND
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I moved to Mallorca in Spain in 1998. I started playing football as a goalkeeper in our local team in 2003. From this date, aged 8, I have continually trained and played in goal until the end of June 2013. After 4 years of playing in the local team, achieving league and cup success and being selected to represent the Balearic Island Football Federation, I was called to play for C.D. CIDE. With this team I played in the highest division on the Island. My team also played in the Dana Cup in Denmark. In 2010, I moved teams to A.D. Penya Arrabal. I competed in the top league for my age category. With this club, I had intense goalkeeper training, training with the goalkeeper trainer 3 or 4 out of the 5 training nights. For the last six years I have trained at least four sessions a week as well as a competitive match at each weekend. During my time with this club I have attended goalkeeper training sessions with the RCD Mallorca first team goalkeeper coach and various goalkeeper camps. Due to my studies, this year I decided to move to a team closer to home to allow me more time to study, so I continued my 4 training sessions a week with C.F. Platges de Calvia 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I believe my position as a goalkeeper is enhanced by my height as I am 6ft 5 inches tall. In the last year my progress has been monitored for a possible trial at Real Madrid. I believe I am a goalkeeper with good footwork, handling, stamina, fast reaction skills, communication and distribution. I am fully committed to the team I play for and dedicate time to perfecting my goalkeeping qualities.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I believe I am a good candidate for trials as I am enthusiastic, eager to learn, happy to receive criticism or advice on improvement and hoping to improve on the skills I have acquired with an established team. Although I have lived in Mallorca for a number of years, I am relocating back to England and I wish to continue playing football.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS