Bradley Hughes
    Your County : Wolverhampton
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : GoalKeeper
    Current Club : Minerva FC
    Previous Clubs : AFC Essington
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any
    Country you live : Essington
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : In my 12 year's of playing football for different clubs i have mostly won the players player of the year and the manager's player of the year i have also won the david beckhams academy trophy and we have won few tournaments aswell , i have kept our team in the game quiet a few times in the wolverhampton league i got them into division 4 then the team folded early on this year.every team ive played for has asked me to join them.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : Well im 6ft 7 i know what to do in basically every situation, i am a good shot stopper and i am quick on my feet, im not scared to go to ground for the ball and go in on challenges, ive got a good kick on me and a good accurate throw, ive learnt not to drop my head and i pick everybodys heads whos dropped.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because i know im good and im willing to prove it, i know that what ever team i play for i can show them what im made off and noone has regretted there choice with me, for every team ive played for ive always been first choice keeper so thats got to mean something, ive had other teams tell me im good and have asked me to join them.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS