FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Amari Lewis-Simpson
    Your Nationality : Black British 
    Best Position : Lw/Rw
    Current Club : Oxford F.C
    Previous Clubs : Aylesbury town
    Which Club you want a trials for : West ham 
    Country you live : England 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football when I was about 10 years of age. I've always been able to us my ability of speed and strength to beat players and take them on. At Oxford f.c I went on tour to Real Madrid and played teams such as Athletico Madrid , Ryo Vallencia and Gettafe, this was when I was playing for under 14's. I've been top goal scoring two years in a row. I've previously been to a soccer elite showcase and played in front of pro teams, also have been on trial with mk dons, norwich and reading. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I have a good fitness level, I am a hard worker on the pitch and motivate the team. I us my speed, strength and skill to be able to take on players. My vision and knowledge of the game is at a high level I can see a pass from a distance either being played through or me playing it through. I can score goals from close range and long range my technique behind the ball is very consistent. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I am a he'd working player and I have a big dream to become a professional footballer. I want to follow in the steps of my cousins Emmerson Boyce and Mathew Phillips. I'll have a positive affect on any team I join, I am motivate players to continue even if they are find it hard time to play. I believe if a academy director gives me the chance I will not let them down I am ready for any obstacle in the way and I promise I will succeed.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS