HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Connor Knox 
    Your Nationality : England
    Best Position : Left wing
    Current Club : DCBC 
    Previous Clubs : munster 
    Which Club you want a trials for : sunderland 
    Country you live : United Kingdom
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have been playing football for nearly ten years now ,my family moved to Germany because my dad was in the armed forces ,i played for a tea called Munster youth i played for this team for a year until my family moved back to the UK at this point i wanted to show off the skill's and techniques i had learnt over Germany so i joined my schools team i was the top scorer for my school an had the most assists i played for this team for four years so when i went to secondary school i was put straight on the team by the p.e teacher , i realized it wasn't going to be as easy as primary school so for the last four years I've been playing on the team i have done 2 hours of working out an 2 training every night also for the last four year me and my friend's play for 4 hours after school 3 days a week these four hours consist of 2 hours of training and 2 hours of practices match's 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : my best ability is been how great i am on the left wing ,i have incredible speed and able to maintain the ball while travailing at this speed when i close in on the box i am able to apply the freestyle skill and dribbling tactics i have gained over the last ten years this can lead to a finish or a cross in to another player which then normally leads to a finish 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : they should give me a trial because i have been playing on teams for ten years now ,i have captained two teams i play a half without getting tiered ,i am in top physical and mental shape i got 11 on my termly beep test ,the amount of time i have put in to this sport is unreal this will tell them that this isn't just a passing phase 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS