HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Charlie Osborne 
    Your Nationality : British 
    Best Position : Centre midfield 
    Current Club : Bognor Allstars 
    Previous Clubs : Bognor Regis town youth 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Anywhere 
    Country you live : England 
    Write about your football history : Played for local teams since I was 7years old. At present, Play in the A league of the arun district league for bognor Allstars. Trained at Portsmouth in the community from 5 to 10years old then was moved up to the advanced session then moved up to the elite but left when I was 12 1/2 as coaching staff all changed and wasn't as good. Then went on to train with Allstars soccer West Sussex elite up until last year, was stopped due to other players not being committed, as I still wanted to be involved with the Allstars soccer i ask head coach If I was able to help out to train the younger boys football which I do once a week.
    Write about your Playing Ability : I have the ability to play in many other positions when asked too which I feel is very important to be versatile, I have a high standard of control, passing and movement with the ball. As a midfielder I have scored 16 goals this season. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I am very committed, and want to work hard to get where I want too within football. I am a team player on and off the pitch. I work hard in training and want to progress higher.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS