FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Rafik Ahmed
    Your County : Middlesex
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Midfield
    Current Club : N/A
    Previous Clubs : Westway FC
    Which Club you want a trials for : Arsenal, QPR, Fulham and Crystal palace. (London clubs)
    Country you live : United Kingdom
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I didn't stay with any club for very long but i did play a lot of football with a small local club and in the park. I have previously played for Headstone manor and Westway both sunday league. Also back when I was 15, I passed a trial at charlton and was given a position for the first team, however i didn't play for charlton as i did not have consent from my parents. Furthermore i was a regular starter for my high school and college team. In September 2013 i will be starting University and i am planning to join the football team there. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I enjoy playing in midfield and like to have a lot of ball possession, but i can be patient when my team doesnt have the ball and defend. I believe my strong point is my vision and the ability to read a player and the game. Also the fact that i am very hard working and always give 100%. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : First of all i have a positive attitude and excellent technical ability. I didnt play much football with any established club but i believe i am good enough to be able to play at professional level. All i am asking for for is a chance, i am not very good with words but if you give me the chance i will show you what i am capable of.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS