Phongraphee Yotharak
    Your County : South
    Your Nationality : Thai
    Best Position : Wing Striker or central attacking midfield
    Current Club : None
    Previous Clubs : None
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any club 
    Country you live : Thailand
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I start to played when i was 7 but never been serious . Then when Euro 2008 happen , I just love the football , the atmosphere, style of played and individual skill. After that i really been soo serious and passion . But at the start people always call me useless and laugh at me when i said i want to be footballer.Now i prove them that i was much better player now.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My style is like more create chance for other . Play with vision and dribble, love playing tiki taka style and provide a deep ball for teammate to score.Im sometime try to passing player when i think it a good idea. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because I never have an oppotunity to trial. my family not even support me they think it a bad carreer and I found this website and I think this will be my hope to get that oppotunity to trial with any professional or semi pro and to see how improve I am.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS