HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Hype Boardman 
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : Left mid or strike 
    Current Club : Gotham rangers u14
    Previous Clubs : Clifton all white and east Leake bantams
    Which Club you want a trials for : Notts county or Nottingham Forrest 
    Country you live : England 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : When I played for Clifton I got golden boot 5 years In a row and them being the only 5year I played for them east Leake I played for them for 2 years and got golden boot I was always played matches was never benched won a lot of trophies and very talented my managers always complimented me on my first touch and my long range shots I've been playing since I was 4 years old I went to a soccer school were I was trained by retired proffetional football players I went there 3 times a week to train my mum use to pay 125 pound for 12 weeks I enjoyed playing there until I realised I need to be playing for a team my friend would take me an pick me from every training session at my new team and from that point I new I wanted to make it proffetional
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am strong on the ball and can always find a teammate to pass to i am always in space and me and my friend link up very well him being left mid and m being strike this is my second season at Gotham and I am just building mu combo dance back up and becoming that great football player I always was
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because I have a great future a head of me and would be able to be a amazing football player I've always wanted to be I would love to have the chance of playing at a accadmy and play with some good qwolity players and have fun and be proud to say I play for a accadmy

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS