akeel
    Last Name: khan
    City: blackburn
    State/Prov: lanchshire
    Your Age: 
    Playing Position: right wing
    Current Football Club: lamack blue
    Past Football Club: none
    Football Club You Want Trial For: any in north-west.
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I started of at lamack blue when I was 10 and at first I was on the bench or playing at right back now after a few training sessions I have increased my playing ability enough to get starting right back after the season progressed and a lot of training I be came faster and stronger and got permanent right wing position from then on I got 3motm 3goals and 7 assists also I got most inproved voted by the parents of the lamack team and coaches and got highest assist ranking in the team due to departure and second highest motm.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: I am a fast right winger and have  good stamina levels. I can take on a fullback and make decoy runs for team mates I am always aware of what's around me and will use it to my advantage I am left footed and can play rightback /leftback /leftwing / right wing. I can pick out a pass to set my teams mates up or put in a last dich tackle to win the game or produce a sprint towards goal with a few minutes to go. I may also produce a few skills if I feel It will beat the marker.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words:    I am a committed player and have never missed a match day for my club. I love football and I feel my passion helps me score I don't feel you should have ago at a team mate but encourage them I think this leads to better results. I always give 110% even when ill. I am a committed player and have never missed a match day for my club. I don't feel you should have ago at a team mate but encourage them I think this leads to better results. I always give 110% even when ill.  I can play in many  positions  and this may help with absentees.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS