kebba masamba jobe
    Your County : England
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : midfield
    Current Club : no club
    Previous Clubs : Holmlia Norway
    Which Club you want a trials for : Woodston Rangers
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I loved footballl ever since I was young. I am a footballer ,currently playing for no team I use to play in a club in Norway but now am leaving in England .So am l looking for a team . I use to play for Holmlia Under 17 in norway. I also played for a local club In Norway , but finally am living in England now So am looking for a football team which I can play for .
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I play a football role in the midfield just behind The strikes . Am good at shooting the ball and giving Long passes . Am very Aggressive in a positive way Like taking the ball away from the opponents. I can also Play as a defensive midfielder because of my talent of removeing The ball from my opponents . 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I would like to get a trial because of my love for the game and I really wanna Play for a team. I think the academy director should try to give. Me A trial because ever manager would like. To have a good midfielder in the teamq For both attacking and defensive. So if I really get this opportunity to have a I really wouldn't disappoint 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS