FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

: jonathan lancis blazquez
    Your County : tarazona (zaragoza)
    Your Nationality : spanish
    Best Position : defendive midfielder
    Current Club : libre 
    Previous Clubs : c d calahorra, c d alfaro, s d tarazona, c d tudelano
    Which Club you want a trials for : professional or semi-professional, league two, conference natioanal, north or south conference.
    Country you live : spain
    Write about your football history : Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Jonathan Lancis and I am a Spanish Football Player. I am writing to express my interest in getting a football trial. I am seeking a Malta club (professional or semi-professional) where I can develop my career. I am a disciplined, responsible and challenging player. I strongly believe I possess the right combination of skills and experience in order to be part of your team. I have enclosed a copy of my curriculum vitae and video-reportage for your review. Thank you for your consideration. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to let me know. I look forward to hearing from you Yours faithfully, Jonathan Lancis Blázquez
    Write about your Playing Ability : : Defensive midfielder who haves notable defensive skills and performs the duty of having to control the game’s tempo. He poses good technique, is aggressive tackler, has great sense of the game and is always well positioned. His reference players are Xabi Alonso and Sergio Busquets.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I am a disciplined, responsible and challenging player. I strongly believe I possess the right combination of skills and experience in order to be part of your team.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS