Muhammad Nyang
    Your County : Hampshire
    Your Nationality : Gambian
    Best Position : Attacking midfielder
    Current Club : Moneyfields football club
    Previous Clubs : United services football club
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any
    Country you live : England
    Write about your football history : I used to play as an attacking mid for united services under 18 and managed to score 18 goals and 20 assists and wanted something much more competitive which made me transfer to money fields football club. I used to play for a top football team in Gambia where we had the chance to play in the Norway cup in oslo where i was given player of the tournament award.
    Write about your Playing Ability : i am a left footed player and a very decisive player that makes quick decisions in the pitch and what makes me the best in my role is because of my vision in the game. I have very good ball control and have quick feet on the ball and i am a very quick player which makes me ables to play on the right midfield in some cases
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I think that i have the matureness and abilities to play in professional level and i believe that any director that gives me an opportunity to play for their team will never regret that decision.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS