Last Name: Preston
    City: Colchester
    State/Prov: Essex
    Your Age: 27
    Playing Position: Central attacking midfielder
    Current Football Club: Gas recreational - Essex and border league
    Past Football Club: Rangers , Falkirk , Albion rovers
    Football Club You Want Trial For: Ipswich
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I played at rangers from 12-17 then decided to move to Falkirk FC to chase first team football, I was under YTS form but thru injury I moved on after 3 years. To Albion rovers on a part time basis. I left football at 21 to join the army and then started again two seasons ago. I now play for the infantry football team within the army. And also the army team.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: I am a fast, agile and flexible midfielder that has experienced positions from sweeper, to full back, wing back to attacking central midfielder, I like to pass the ball quickly and and play constant triangle passing thru the opposition until we force their mistake and then attack at speed with aggression. When in defence a lot of people struggle to play against me becuase as soon as possession is lost, I man mark my opponent out the game due to high fitness levels from the army and the game will bypass him. Although I am also competent at passing men on with good communication with the rest if my team.  Then as soon as we regain it. I tend to lose my man instantly and if I don't receive a pass,  im happy to work hard to drag my opponents away and create space .
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: I think It would be a great chance to put my fitness, aggression and ability to a test with talented players as I gave up younger and the army has given me the maturity and experience that I possibly lacked in my mental game as a youngster. At the same time I have an open mind to the situation and I can receive criticism or complements humbly. And would appreciate all guidance given whilst knowing my own ability against talented players.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS