SAMUEL JAMES THORPE
    Your County : leicestershire
    Your Nationality : british
    Best Position : striker
    Current Club : asfordby ams
    Previous Clubs : none
    Which Club you want a trials for : leicester, derby, nottingham forest
    Country you live : uk
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I feel I have improved with every year, setting a club record of top goal scorer for all ages for four consecutive seasons scoring over 250 goals in that time. Last year i was nominated for the Melton times footballer of the year, and over the years have won many awards from my club and school including 4 managers player trophies and was also proud to captain my school team. This year I got the school govenors award picked from 100's of students and was described as an all round "good egg", probably helped by the charity run I stumbled across at school which was a man running 52 consecutive marathons, and thought I would run with him, I was amazed by the letter of responce i received after the event (find enclosed) I was also selected to play for Leicestershire county schools 2009/10 season and 2010/11 but sadly the funding ran out and we folded, which was upsetting for me as it was a step up in standard from my club football and felt it improved my game. As has playing for the under 18s. I was asked to join at 15yrs by their manager and playing against bigger lads has hardened me up and improved my all round game.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I was also selected to play for Leicestershire county schools 2009/10 season and 2010/11 but sadly the funding ran out and we folded, which was upsetting for me as it was a step up in standard from my club football and felt it improved my game. As has playing for the under 18s. I was asked to join at 15yrs by their manager and playing against bigger lads has hardened me up and improved my all round game.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I've hoped some-one would spot me, as I have ability and am really eager, and hungry to learn and if given a chance would grab it with both hands.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS